Any subcontractor working for Swinerton, or interested in working for Swinerton, must be prequalified in order to be awarded a contract. Please click the link down below to access our online application. But before you do, please note the following:
Have the following documents ready for electronic upload with your submission. Your financial documents are sent to a confidential document storage folder which can only be viewed by our financial reviewer. When you reach the document upload page, enter a name/description for each document or it will not upload correctly:
1. Current Financial Statement: Income Statement plus Balance Sheet for your most recently completed fiscal year, full 12 months (e.g., Dec 31, March 31, June 30) ) – If you are a new business, and have less than 12 months of financial data, contact email@example.com with this information. We will work with you and our project team to determine the best course of action.
2. Letter of Bondability/Bonding Capacity—not the actual bond
3. Certificate of Insurance
4. OSHA Forms 300 & 300A, last 3 years (only last year for existing sub’s); if you are exempt from OSHA recordkeeping, provide a statement with the reason for your exemption as
5. 3-year EMR history—provide verifying document or request from your insurer
IMPORTANT: If EMR is 1.25 or greater, include Letter of Explanation and Safety Program/Procedures/Policy improvements
6. Certifications (MBE, DBE, etc.)
7. Line of Credit Letter from your bank or financial institution
8. General Liability Insurance Policy Rate and Dec Page
9. Workers’ Compensation Insurance Policy Rate and Dec Page
10. Form W-9
- First step: NO DASHES in your FEIN or Tax ID.
- NAME and ADDRESS should be entered in ALL CAPS.
- Enter best contact email address to receive auto-notifications regarding renewals and status of your file.
- Contact address is the address where payments should be mailed.
- You must complete the first page and then any page thereafter before you can Save Draft. You cannot Save Draft in the middle of a page. All fields with a little arrowhead/triangle are required.
- You can add Unions and Certifying Agencies if you do not see them on the drop-down list. The system will ask if you want to “Add to the List” – Click Yes.
-We do not use D&B or Paydex Number – Click No.
CURRENT SWINERTON SUBCONTRACTORS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a unique link and password to update and submit your renewal prequalification. Not sure whether you are in the system? Email us and we will look it up for you.
NEW SUBCONTRACTORS TO SWINERTON
To prequalify with Swinerton, click on the following link to complete the online application: https://cmicweb.swinerton.com:443/cmicprod/PmSsPrequal/Apply.jsp
WARNING: If you are a new business, and have less than 12 months of financial data, contact email@example.com with this information. We will work with you and our project team to determine the best course of action.
Enter your Tax ID/FEIN with NO DASH – next prompt, CREATE a password for the first time; message appears to require a password you must request, but it is the moment for you to CREATE one.
Need assistance with the questionnaire or experiencing problems with the system (error messages, cannot advance to next page or field, or losing information)? Take a screen shot of the problem if possible, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue. We will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
If you receive an error message or are unable to proceed, close all Internet browsers (or start New Session from Internet Explorer File Menu), re-open, and log back in. This usually does
Adding a row on any screen may trigger a glitch. Delete row (the “X”) and Add fresh row. This usually does the trick. If not, try tip above.
If continue to experience technical issues, call or email us.
Minimum computer requirements to use CMiC, and for optimum application functionality:
1. Internet Explorer 11
2. Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome doesn’t work well
CMiC Java Needs Version 6, update 22, 23 or 27