Swinerton believes that the success of any project begins with preconstruction, forging a strong foundation between builder and client well before groundbreaking. Swinerton is dedicated to providing our clients with the information and expertise they need to make the best business decisions, and as a result, we put a critical emphasis on preconstruction in our work. We ardently believe that our end products are enhanced by that early collaboration between us and our clients.
Project planning based on early estimates, schedules, field surveys, and constructability reviews helps control costs and deliver the project within budget and on schedule. Not only does this approach deliver immediate value to a project’s hard costs, but it also delivers value throughout the lifespan of the project by preventing later changes.
- Process planning
- Estimates and budgets
- 3D modeling, 4D scheduling, and 5D estimating
- Existing field condition surveys
- Value engineering/value management
- Constructability input and reviews
- Cost control
- Design management and design-build
- Subcontractor bidding and awards
- Small and disadvantaged business enterprise (M/W/DBE) program
- GMP assembly